Monday, March 30, 2015

Kuih bangkit recipe

Our baby loved kuih bangkit. Unfortunately, lunar new year was over and it was difficult to get find stores selling one. Bengawan Solo has kuih bangkit and I bet it would be very delicious but a little pricey for me. Furthermore, I wanted to learn how to bake kuih bangkit so that I can make some for my kid whenever there is demand in the house.
-
There are two main recipes that I consulted.
I followed the latter (Nasi Lemak Lover).
-
It wasn't difficult to get tapioca and sago flours from Singapore. I could easily get them from NTUC Fairprice. I used the packed coconut cream and the outcome was okay. I was having difficulty finding the classic mould for kuih bangkit with bunny, tortoise etc., so I simply got one for other purposes and it worked just as well.
-

Home made kuih bangkit as according to Nasi Lemak Lover recipe.
 
-
The outcome was delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment