Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pigeon baby wipes - one pull three out problem

I uses Pigeon baby wipes and there is one problem with the product, a pull of a wet tissue produces three of them in a go. If it had been the automated teller machine (ATM), I would have been happy but I was definitely not impressed. It is really distracting especially when I'm cleaning my baby. The wipes that accidentally fall to the floor is not as hygienic as I wanted wipes to be. Is there better alternatives?



Instead of relying on Pigeon, I am going to try other brands and see if the problem with Pigeon is universal or just specific to a brand. Fortunately, there are other baby wipes out there where I can do a survey and decide which baby wipes is best for the household.

Other baby wipes

Huggies Gentle care baby wipes






Johnson's Baby wipes.

  • Tollyjoy baby wipes. I don't like the official website. It is difficult to find the product as there is no search entry. Also, there is no webpage for this product. Looking at the quality of the image will remind me how awful the website is.

Tollyjoy wipes. The official web site didn't appeal to me.

Mamypoko baby wipes.

Guardian's in-house baby wipes. I would definitely want to try the fragrance free wipes.

FairPrice baby wipes.


Watson's baby wipes.



Note
Search at FairPrice website shows return for all the baby wipes in store and the corresponding prices (accessed on 11 Feb 2015). E.g.
  • Pigeon Wipes 82 pieces x 3 packs (SGD 9.85; at 4 cents per piece)
  • TollyJoy wipes 84 pieces x 3 packs (SGD 7.90; at 3.1 cents per piece)
  • FairPrice wipes 200 pieces (SGD4.95; at 2.5 cents per piece)
  • Johnson's baby wipes 80 pieces x 3 packs (SGD 11.95; at 5 cents per piece)
  • BabyU wipes 80 pieces (SGD 3.00; at 3.7 cents per piece)
  • Kodomo wipes 70 pieces x 3 packs (SGD 8.80; at 4.2 cents per piece)
  • Huggies wipes 80 pieces x 3 packs (SGD 9.95; 4.1 cents per piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment